Thursday, January 31, 2013

October 2012

I just wanted to document the past few months and some of the things we've been up to. The end of October we took a trip to Vegas to see T.J. and his beatufil family get sealed to each other. As always it was good to see family from Missouri and California. Ezias got to hang out with some cousins and Iosua got to see some new faces. We drove with Olaea and Taima which I'm really grateful because I ended up in the back seat most of the time tending to the kids. I am figuring out how to make road trips more enjoyable for the little one. Iosua doesn't like his car seat as much as Ezias did when he was little.




I'm sad I didn't get a pic of TJ and his little family together but it was a day to remember. I'm glad we were there to witness the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment