Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day of School!!!

Watch out kindergarten! Ezias has started school.....finally....like he is still in class as I type this! He has a late birthday and missed the school deadline by 16 days so he had to wait until almost 6 years of age to start. Needless to say we've all been anticipating this day. I took a long lunch to accompany him to school. He kept saying he knows where his classroom is...but I insisted on walking him into his classroom. I did not get emotional today as I dropped him off. I was just really excited for him. However, my heart strings were tugged on last night as Josh gave him a father's blessing. It was so sweet. I peeked at Ezias during the blessing and he was acutally closing his eyes and sitting reverntly. My little boy is growing up! I really hope he likes his teacher....because she didn't really impress me too much. She wasn't as animated as I would like. Isn't that a requirement for kindergarten teachers?
Ezias has been sporting a rat-tail all summer thanks to his dad. I told him he could not enter school with that thing. So it came off last night. I should have taken a picture. Ezias really wanted to keep it but I refuse to give bullies a reason to target my son. He also goes to school with his cousins so I know he will have people watching out for him. So here are just a few pics before we took him into the classroom.

Ezias was already waiting for me outside as I pulled up from work. He was so excited and all smiles!


This boys gonna be a leader one day!

My boys!

I'm very excited to talk to him after school to see how his day went. Stay tuned for kindergarten tales by Ezias Poli!

No comments:

Post a Comment