Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chillin Mode

Due to technical difficulties I have not been able to post blogs for the past few months. I have figured out a work around....but it's still not letting me do everything I want to. We've been thru some changes so we have some catching up to do. Here are some pictures before our lives started picking up pace:


Iosua chillin in the laundry basket...not sure who he is trying to call.


Tipping the basket so he doesn't a have to climb out...he can just roll out of the basket.


And here's my two big boys. Ezias just climbed on his dad....I didn't really think he would fall asleep but he did. Precious moment.


Then there's this new guy! He's just been chillin in my stomach where we will have to force him out via c-section some time mid January. Another Poli boy to add to the mix. I'm not sure how I feel about being so out-numbered, but we're very excited that our family is growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment