Sunday, March 25, 2012

Missouri Vacay - Cousins


Josh had spring break last week so we decided to make a break for Missouri! It was a great trip. So many people to see in very little time. A week sounds long but it flies by when you're trying to get in all the family time you can. Ezias loves spending time with his cousins when he comes to Missouri. These are just a few of them.
Watch out for this guy! If you have food in your hand Tui will quickly become your best friend. Last time I saw him he wasn't walking. So now it's easier for him to get what he wants.

Meet Karely! She's my newest niece and I love her. : ) I'm glad I got to kiss on these cheeks.

Ezias pushing around his cousin Jaida. He was pretty good playing with her so hopefully he will do the same when his little brother comes around.

5 all-star trouble makers! Gordon, Lance, Tui, Jack and Ezias.

No comments:

Post a Comment