Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pre-Baby #2


We're just going to pretend like I'm not so behind on blogging. We'll just let a lot of pictures do the talking. So my due date was July 8th and this kid decides he doesn't want to come out like Ezias. Luckily they didn't let me go over 9 days though. I just went 4 days over my due date. We had to schedule a c-section for July 12th. If anyone things a c-section is the easy way to go you're wrong! Sure there is no contractions and no laboring for hours, but the recovery part is the hardest and takes a lot longer. I had to have blood drawn the day before my surgery so I ran around a whole day w/those hospital bracelets on.


Ready to go to the hospital at 7am! Notice the Missouri representing pillow pets in hand. One of the nurses thought it was U of U and BYU pillow pets...haha. 


One last pic of the pregnant belly.




Ready to scrub in!


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment