Tuesday, July 3, 2012


This is what I did all day on Saturday...seriously, all day! I finally got the baby clothes out of the storage closet to wash, fold and put in the drawers. This is only the 0-3 month old pile (don't be fooled, there are piles behind the front piles). It feels more official now...there IS about to be a new baby. Josh and I made a deal a while ago that I am in charge of laundry and he does the dishes for our household. I'm beginning to think we may need to re-negotiate our deal. 
I had my 39 week check up yesterday and unfortunately baby boy is not trying to make his appearance soon. It was a little depressing leaving the doctors but I'm hanging in there. My parents should get into town tomorrow so I'm excited about that. I love the 4th of July, but I'm having mixed feelings as a pregnant lady. Me and heat do not mix so well these days. So we'll see how we can celebrate the holiday and keep cool. Maybe we'll go on a bumpy drive to encourage baby boy to come out. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I was hoping this post was going to introduce your new baby boy! Soon my friend :)

    ReplyDelete