Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Iosua's Baby Blessing




Iosua was blessed this past Sunday. Josh gave a beautiful blessing. He will be 2 months this week...can you believe it? We're grateful to all the family that came to show their love and support. I am also in my last week of maternity leave. Got to make money to pay all the doctor bills now. : ) I took the kids out to Missouri so they could meet the family there, but I have no pictures to show for it! Shame on me. I've really enjoyed my time off with the kids and am sad to go back to work. Here are some more pics from Sunday. 






Josh is fired as the camera man!


Ezias is such a good helper when it comes to his brother. He loves him and is anxiously waiting for him to be big enough so he can wrestle and play basketball and football...cause daddy's getting old. Ha!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking me to spend the day with you and my baby last week, sis. I miss hanging out with you. I'll see you sometime this week (before you go back to work). Love you and kiss baby for me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete