Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 4th of July


My handsome boys! Couldn't really get them to stand still for a picture. This is as good as it gets.


Ezias enjoys being thrown into the air at the pool. It was quite entertaining to watch.


I snapped this picture half-way into our meal. Sausage and shrimp kabobs, terriyaki chicken and bratwurst! I could have sworn I had more pictures from the 4th...but I guess not. I will have to be better. Usually I like to watch the big firework show but I didn't know how Iosua would react to them. So we decided to hang out with my brother and his wife for a mini-firework show at their place. Iosua wasn't even phased by the fireworks. Ezias was scared of the giant sparklers at first but then worked up the courage to hold them. It was a good holiday weekend. I'm grateful to live in this wonderful county and to all those who serve or have served our country (and I'm grateful the holiday gave me a 4 day weekend).
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment