Monday, February 6, 2012

Boy, oh boy!


Well I guess Ezias can say "I told you so!" Today we went to my Doctor's appointment to find out some very exciting news....We are having a BOY! This was a surprise to Josh and I, but EZ knew it the whole time, as he would keep asking me how his brother was. I tried telling him "what if its a sister?" He would just look at us and say "No, He's my BROTHER!" We are very excited to be adding to our family. The ultra sound was very fun to see our little one squirming around. Now there's only one problem...how do we come up with a name to beat Ezias Jackson Poli??? Good thing we have 5 months to think on it. We've been contemplating entering the blog world and we thought this would make a great first post. Wish us luck as we try to keep you updated on the exciting changes that will be taking place our near future.

7 comments:

  1. The good news is that you already know you make cute boys! The bad news is we can't shop for girl clothes! Very exciting though! WHOOT WHOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh duhhhh... Wats to think about when you only have one brother... Duhhh... Lol
    .. Happy for you guys... Congrats... Love all you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for two boys! Ezias will have so much fun with a little brother.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, my love!!!!! that IS GREAT exciting news for a first blog post!!!!!! Congrats, and remember....if HE turns out to be a SHE, you can name her after me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay...welcome to blog world! And most importantly...congrats on little boy #2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! He kept telling me too... Im gonna have a baby brother. I told him, what?? we're gonna have another one of you?! LOL!! He laughed and said Uh, huh!!! Too cute! Congratz guys and welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. We're very excited. Ezias is already a great helper. He will love being an older brother.

    ReplyDelete