Sunday, February 26, 2012

See Ezias read....


Ezias and I love taking trips to the library. First thing we do is head straight to the movie section for kids. Ezias then asks where are the superman movies? He has been on a superhero kick for a while now. He loves the justice league series. His favorites are Superman, Batman and Flash. He asked me the other week if I thought that Superwoman was hot???? I didn't know how to respond. So I've been monitoring these particular dvd's more carefully. After choosing a couple of movies we move to the books for kids. I love reading books with him. His memory amazes me. When he doesn't memorize all of the words his imagination entertains us. He keeps mommy and daddy giggling at night when reading his bedtime stories and saying his nightly prayers. Gotta love this kid!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I was the same way when I was little. I thought I could read because I had memorized the book Cinderella. Go EZIAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? He's totally reading. Hehehe

      Delete