Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love and Basketball

Our weeks stay busy between work, school, church callings, sports and play time. This week Josh managed to squeeze in a Valentine's Day surprise. After a long day at work this is what I find waiting in my car....chocolate covered apples, bananas and strawberries! De-lic-ious-ness. I had just told my co-workers that I prefer something cute and edible over a bouquet of flowers. Bonus points for Josh! It's not often that I'm surprised, but I have to admit...he got me!




Our Saturdays are currently being filled with sports. Ezias is playing soccer and Josh is coaching the young mens basketball team. It's fun to cheer them both on. I have videos of Ezias but still can't figure out how to get them on the page...so maybe next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment