Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Funny Valentines

These were my dates for Valentines this year!


I had a lot of fun with them too. Annie and Lance decided to come back to Utah after Vegas and spend a few days with us before heading back home to Missouri. Ezias loved having someone there 24-7 to play with him. Between school and work for Josh and work for me we didn't get to see each other all day. So I decided to take the kids ice sakting at the Olympic Oval. I had never been inside the place and it was pretty impressive.


It was a bit challenging our first trips around the rink. It took us about 20 minutes to make our first lap around with all of the falling. I actually quit after 2 laps around and decided the kids needed a walker. Good thing Annie was there to take the two little ones around the rest of the time. I think the walker helped them catch on faster because by the end of the night they were making laps in less then 10 minutes! Ezias and Lance's pants were mostly wet by the time we went home and their hair was soaked with sweat due to their helmets being on the whole time. They had fun and I had fun watching!
After ice skating we met up with Josh when he got off of work at Panda Express for our Valentines dinner! Panda is one of me and Ezias' fav places to eat. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment