Friday, February 15, 2013

More Vegas Fun

We took another trip to Vegas this past weekend. There was a lot more family there this time so it was a lot of fun. The excuse was to go to the Rugby Sevens tournament but I didn't actually go to the games. I went to socialize and try and win some money! I got the socializing part but the jackpot was not in my cards this trip. My parents made the trip, and Olaea and his family, and my sister Gese and her family came all the way from Missouri! Uncle James was also there w/his rugby team so it was fun to see him too. Josh and I hung out with him until 5am one night....can't remember the last time I've done that. We stayed at the same hotel with Gese and them so it was very convenient for the kids to go back and forth between the two rooms. It took a couple days for Iosua to warm up to Gese but by the end of the trip he allowed her to love on him. Although the trip was short we tried to cram in as much fun stuff as we could. Iosua was such a good sport and slept peacefully or sat contently in his stroller as we ran around town.



Ezias was hesitant when he first saw these guys cause they looked so real. He just kept staring at them for a while. After his dad showed him there was nothing to be afraid of he finally relaxed and jumped in a picture.



M&M World was fun. You can't go there without taking a picture of the wall of M&M's! The sweet aroma of chocolate was very strong on this floor.



I was excited to see these guys standing on the corner of the street. Espcially because Spiderman is one of Ez's favorite super heros right now. They were so nice and urged Ezias to take a picture with them. After we were done they asked for a tip! That's when I noticed wads of cash in their hands. Note to self: if we are ever desperate for money go stand on a corner on the strip in an elmo outfit and collect tips. Maybe Pocahontas? 
We were suckered again! Couldn't pass up transfomers.

We took the kids to the Adventuredome in Circus Circus....where I got to be a kid again too. I got to ride some of the big kid rides as well as accompany Ezias and Lance on the little kid rides. It was a lot of fun. I seem to be developing a fear of heights. Roller Coasters are no longer my idea of fun. This is a pic of me and Annie on one of the rides. We had a good time in Vegas. I'm really glad Josh was able to come with us. His schedule is always so busy with work, school and church. However the end of school is in his near future, so hopefully that will free him up to hang out with us more.

No comments:

Post a Comment